OUR SWITCHGEAR FACILITY IS DIVIDED IN 4 ZONES:
Factory Inspection and Testing
Routing tests are carries out after completion of every job
* The testing equipment provide for all low voltage testing needs
* Physical inspection and f unctional test preformed with technic al test with testing equipment as per defined standards
* The test equipment's are calibrated by certified laboratories while being thoroughly checked internally on regular intervals
* Calibrated results are logged and filled accordingly
Bus Bar working Area
* The factory is equipped with hydraulic bending machine, Manual Bending machine, free standing drilling machine, Saw cutter & heated gun."
* These machinery and equipment's are carefully monitored and checked on monthly basis
Assembly and Wiring
* Critical assembly task are subjec t to a comprehensive checking of the hand tools and are internally verified, such as: crimping, cutting,stripping tools as well as torque wrenches.
* The results of tools are logged and are traceable.
* Work tables are provided.
* Proper handling of products is managed during manufacturing & assembly.
* Our Dedicated skilled staff s work effectively in meeting local safety and international regulations.
* It is essential to store the switchgear components before assembly.
* The component storage area must have sufficient air circulation, kept dry and must in a clean state to prevent condensation.
* Like all electrical components, the components contain insulation that must be protected against dirt and moisture.
INHOUSE DESIGN & ESTIMATION
Our in-house engineering teams are able to provide estimation, design and generate proposal to our values customers. Our dedicated designers & estimators are capable to offer bespoke design to the customer's requirement whether it is... and offer strictly according to local regulation l.E.C and international standards.
"We also offer technical study, proper selection and design to meet customer solution with contractors along with consultants approa ch at every stage of the process.
MARKETING & AFTER SALES
Our experienc ed sales team with aid of the engineering department is able to provide engineering solution as per client requirement. The aim of the sales team is to approa ch CLIENTS, CONSULTANTS & MEP CONTRACTOR S to receive new enquiries for any upcoming project. Once received, our team will study and provide the Client a complete LV switchgear proposal for various buildings, industries &” government projects as per consultants design and philosophy